Wednesday 10 October 2012

Help needed

Hi all, For those of you who do not know me, my name is Maria Swan and I volunteered with Gateway in 2009-2010 for several months. I am currently doing a Masters in Social Work in Trinity College Dublin. I am really interested in the area of mental health and service provision in Ireland. I would love to talk to a Gateway member about their experience of mental health service provision in Ireland for one of my assignments. All that would be required of you is to meet me for an informal chat which will last as long as you want to talk to me for. Everything discussed will be dealt with in confidence and your name will be anonymised. If you are interested or need more information, please contact me at mswan@tcd.ie or at +353 87 760 38 77. Thanks very much and I look forward to hearing from you!!

Blog Archive