Monday 18 August 2014

Mental Health Life Savers, we all have them... what are yours?

What is your #MentalHealthLifeSaver?   

Hmmm I have quite a few but the most useful tool I've found over the years is my WRAP. Having supportive friends, the opportunities for chats over tea and rambles in nature with my dog are also Mental Health Life Savers and help me stay well.



A great new campaign by Mental Health Reform is asking people to tweet pics of the things that help them get and stay well.
Check out the activity on twitter today and tweet your pics @MHReform or email them to info@mentalhealthreform.ie to be added to the gallery.
Want to know more about the campaign check out their press release here:

Check out the gallery of Mental Health Life Savers here for more ideas on what might help you and loved ones.

Spread the news and get involved folks ~Fionn :)

Blog Archive